Monday, August 8, 2011

Content Progress Development: Design Concept (Sketches)


It's one of those times again....

IDEA #1: Book

This was the first idea that arrived in the sea of my mind. A typical book concept. Simple yet fascinating. I even found the scripting to do it but I need time to find a better one. The idea, or rather ideas is that I either I make it continuous like a real journal OR making it in a style similar to a picture gallery.




IDEA # 2: Pamphlet



I say, this is a nice one. I got this idea from a website with a similar application. The first page must be click in order for it to open the rest. Each piece of this pamphlet will have three different categories, based on the things I want to explain.

(PS: Not sure if I can do this one, just an idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment