Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Research: Precedent Studies

drawingart-creative-flash-webdesign-inspiration


I love the style and coloring for this one. It does have interactivity though a simple yet typical one, just click and a different sub page will appear rather than completely going to a different link or page. This website features lots of works and projects done by digital artist.


recom-creative-flash-webdesign-inspiration



The pictures organisation is similar for what I have in mind for my application. Has cool special effects in this one. And the word "Loading" follows the mouse during the loading sequence so it does have some sort of interactivity.



f13


I like how they design this website. The colors and atmosphere seemed very soothing.

r41


The simplicity of this site's design is what interests me.Very cool effects too. This website is about a free lance write name Sheela Daley and her works.

No comments:

Post a Comment