Monday, August 8, 2011

Content Progress Development: Application Flow

(You know what they always say, go with the flow....)


Here how it goes:





I'm aiming for a simple navigation system, whether if its just a few piece of blocks, like above. I don't to make a complicated one nor a boring one.

Each of these bars are actually buttons that will lead to different pages. Also note that the button will enlarge when I mouse goes over it. Each of them also are designed differently for people to know which button goes which page.

So, when they are clicked...





It will lead to this kind of page (which I'm still thinking on the design); a picture gallery style page. The pictures can be scroll around using two different arrows (which I forgot to draw due to sleep-deprive) on both right and left.

The box below it will contain descriptions that I will tell, mostly on my feelings and opinion on that place including some facts. Of course, I won't reveal to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment