Monday, August 15, 2011

Project Execution: Screen Design & Examples

I decided to follow the idea of making this travelogue as a scrapbook. Below are the designs and explanations of the application.


Page Cover

~Prototype design of the front cover. Will improve later on.

Below are the pages that divides each section.



Page divider for the SITES section




Page divider for CULTURE section

Though I might pretty much just use them to divide three days trip. Like the first will be related to the first site, which is the Suffolk House.

Keep in mind these are only prototype designs

~Button~


This is actually a button I'm working on. It's a page curl type of button where you will use your mouse and press to flip over the pages.

Here's the application that I'm learning on using for this assignment:






As you can see, the curls are situated on the bottom sides of the pages. This one is not mine however. I found it on internet.

Reference link: http://www.pixelwit.com/blog/page-flip/
http://www.pixelwit.com/flip/PageFlip.html

I'm also working on another type of application and working on combining it with this to make it more interactive and exciting. I'm not sure how it will work.

(I forgot to save screenshots on it.......)

I'm pretty much going with a narrative style travelogue.

That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment